"We bought genuine Roto blinds for WDF 435 Series at lower prices than most suppliers were charging for generic copies. It was very easy to put up, although the instructions would have been more helpful."
"I ordered blinds for my Roto windows sizes 7/9 and 7/14. The genuine Roto blackout blinds are easy to fit and work really well. Great design."
"The website is well organised and the order turned up in the promised time. All fitted and working. Very pleased with quality and service."
Manually operated awning blind Roto Screen ZAR Sun-Screen is the most affordable and the most effective way to protect against heating of the rooms in the attic. Awning blind Roto significantly improves climate of the rooms in the attic during hot summer months.
Screen made from the glass fibre, stretched over the window and coated with material resistant to the influence of environmental factors, absorbs and reflects heat radiation before it reaches the glass. You can stay in touch with the surroundings in the shade, because the openwork structure of the awning blind does not block out the view outside the window. Obscuring material of the Roto ZAR awning blind is made out of glass fibre in black colour.
Advantages of using original awning blinds Roto Screen ZAR:
- easy installation – you will be able to easily mount the blinds yourself, so you won’t have to additionally pay the technician
- the most effective protection against the sun heat – absorbs and reflects the heat radiation before it reaches the glass
- ideal fitting of the original Roto awning blind to the roof window
- fabric structure of the blind does not block out the view outside the window
- fibres of the fabric are additionally sealed for better protection against contaminations and influence of atmospheric factors
- easy to use
- protection of privacy by complete closing of the external blinds
- possibility of unrestricted use with the open window
- 2-year Roto warranty.
Genuine awning blinds Roto Screen ZAR fit all models of the Roto roof windows except old Roto Ecoline/Colt series (first digits from Roto name plate: 320- or 33- or 520- or 53-). If you are unsure the size or name plate data of your Roto window, please send us a picture of name plate on email: email@example.com (this will help us to verify to which model and size of the window the given blind is being ordered).
Please note: all genuine Roto blinds are made to your individual order by Roto Frank - they are non-returnable products.
There may be slight differences between patterns and colours in the photos and real materials.